Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 3:00pm - 5:00pm
This workshop is free if it is your first time attending a Passport seminar or webinar.
Rob Humbracht, President, Passport Admissions
Enrollment is limited to 20 students.
If you are not satisfied with one of our workshops, seminars, or webinars, let us know after the first session, and we will give you a complete refund.
Passport Admissions Headquarters
5752 Oberlin Drive, Conference Room
San Diego CA 92121
Whether you've started writing your personal statement or not, this session should be beneficial for your medical school application. We've designed this seminar based on the obstacles faced by our students, to show you how to take a personal statement from rough draft to finished product. Together, we will:
- analyze good and bad personal statements to see what makes them work (or not)
- review the most important grammar rules that pre-meds often miss
- find an effective way to open and close your essay
- Start to turn your rough draft into a final draft
- Learn common grammar mistakes and pet peeves of admissions officers
- Find a great opening and closing line for your essay
- Read sample personal statements (both good and bad) to learn to finish your essay well